Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking an Arabic-speaking Value-Added Services Manager to develop and manage a large multi-class real estate portfolio in Qatar.
- Developing the value-maximisation strategy for value-added services (e.g., district cooling, car parks, petrol pumps, digital & standard advertising, PWC, gas networks, etc.) based on changing market dynamics
- Assessing the performance of services annually and devising plans to improve revenue generation through service offerings, pricing, and marketing strategies
- Overseeing the administration of new opportunities from bidding documentation to contractual signing
- Defining pricing strategies, revenue targets, and target customer sectors
- Initiating contract with and signing up potential customers for all services
- Liaising with the Customer Service department to create a high-quality and standardised customer experience
- Receiving frequent feedback from customer services and city management to assess the customer reviews, and creating strategies to improve the quality of services provided
- Collaborating with Sales, Leasing, and Marketing to devise an effective marketing strategy
- Designing feasibility study templates and tools for service offerings, targeting clients, pricing strategies, etc.
- Conducting market research exercises to understand customer demand and tailoring services accordingly
- Tracking budget releases and funding requests against the approved budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Economics
- 10 years’ post-qualification experience, with a minimum of 5 years in managing large multiclass real estate portfolios, preferably within the GCC
- Extensive knowledge of Qatari real estate market dynamics and regulations
- Demonstrable history of developing and implementing winning asset strategies
- Excellent financial and operational/marketing capabilities, and previous experience with deal sheets
- Working knowledge of city management and/or real estate operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of stakeholders
- Fluent in both Arabic and English
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to [email protected] for the attention of Francis Ryan.