Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Talent Management Specialist to join their HR department in their Doha office.
- Researching, analysing, developing, and implementing the company’s Talent Management Strategy by building and retaining a high-performance workforce
- Overseeing the learning and development of staff, including management and leadership training
- Being responsible for career planning and succession planning procedures
- Conducting performance management and overseeing employee engagement policies and procedures
- University degree qualification in Business Administration, Human Resources, or similar subject
- At least 8 years’ experience overall
- Background in human resources, with knowledge of HRIS or SAP software
- Organised and capable of multitasking; excellent presentation skills
- Strong history of building and retaining high-performance employees
- Fluent in English and ideally Arabic, with very strong verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Fatima Rodriguez to email@example.com
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.