Linum Consult’s client is a major consultancy operating in the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Signage Expert to develop their signage and wayfinding strategies and guidelines. This role will be based in Doha, Qatar.
- Assessing the current position for static and digital signage for major stations throughout the country’s rail network
- Examining existing process, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Designing new icons and producing the wayfinding guidelines and manuals
- Supporting the Service Delivery team, by providing expert input to station signage coordination meetings
- Proposing suitable content for a digital signage content management system
- Developing suitable content and rules for digital signage content and PA systems for both stations and onboard the rolling stock
- Developing designs for network maps, in close collaboration with the PR and Communications teams
- Bachelor degree qualification in Arts and/or Graphic Design
- At least 10 years’ experience designing wayfinding and signage manuals
- Extensive experience within the transportation industry
- Very strong creative writing skills
- Detail oriented, with strong decision making skills, and able to present information clearly and concisely
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan, detailing your current financial package and notice period.