Linum Consult’s client is an established engineering services and consulting company currently seeking a Senior Traffic Engineer with a thorough understanding of traffic-related analyses and experience in the development of planning studies to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in Traffic Engineering & Transport Planning to project team members and clients during all stages of design delivery
- Supporting, reviewing, and providing expert input on project data collection to the project team
- Providing technical assistance in the development of traffic models, network simulations, and adapting models to client requirements
- Providing assistance in calculating trip generation, developing origin-destination matrices, and calculating and analysing traffic volumes
- Supporting the project team in the preparation of drawings, including circulation and parking plans, signage, etc.
- Preparing transportation and traffic impact study reports, documenting all findings, conclusions, and recommendations
- Verifying that all applicable codes and engineering standard practices are being met
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, ideally with a master’s degree qualification in Civil or Transportation Engineering
- 8 years’ experience in transportation planning and traffic engineering
- Proficient in transport/land use planning, traffic modelling, ITS, and other information systems
- Excellent technical knowledge of traffic simulation software, such as SYNCRO, VISSIM, HCS, SIDRA, etc.
- Good understanding of international engineering standards and codes
- Fluent in English and Arabic, ideally with some French language skills
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Francis Ryan, detailing your current financial package and notice period.