Linum Consult’s client is an international cloud computing and data science consulting company, currently seeking a Senior Solution & Operations Architect to establish and design information provision for the collection, storage, and modelling of data. This role will be based in Stockholm.
- Liaising with the line organisation, the implementation partner, and other suppliers in the role of architect
- Collecting and documenting in a structured, and being involved in the prioritisation of the business’s need for decision support
- Developing target architecture and ensuring the implementation of this, together with other project participants
- Ensuring that the work with data management is standardised, efficient and automated where possible
- Ensuring and reviewing solutions to ensure efficiency and long-term development and/or management
- Supporting and advising project managers as well as developers on architectural issues
- Contributing ideas and decision support for architecture, tools, and working methods
- 7-10 years’ experience as a solution and business architect
- Experienced with large process-driven systems such as ERP or CRM
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable flexible solutions in modern data platforms based on Microsoft technologies in a cloud environment in larger organisations
- Previous experience in working with information supply and master data in a complex IT landscape
- Ability to work independently, with strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Swedish
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Kiva Donald to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.