Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are urgently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their team on a short-term contract in Doha, with all expenses (housing, work visa, flight, medical, etc.) covered, receiving just a monthly salary for the duration of the contract.
- Making sure that the software developed is bug free, easy to use, and fulfils the requirements of end users
- Designing, documenting, and implementing efficient solutions that are manageable and with suitable architecture for scaling and distributed performance
- Writing clean and maintainable code with documentation
- Following best industry practices to write optimised code
- Providing technical input and participating during the design stage
- Building an excellent working relationship with the development team and related personnel to achieve the highest possible quality of work
- 6 years’ minimum experience within the IT sector in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar subject
- Immediate availability
- Experience in the architecture and design of a complete product line
- Knowledge of version control software, such as SVN, Jira or Git
- Knowledge of the complete software development lifecycle, specifically those areas related to software development and deployment
- Experience in the analysis, design, and development of Core Frameworks
- Experience with issue-tracking software, such as Jira, DevOps etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with development frameworks, MVC, MVVM, REST APIs, etc.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East would be preferred
If you fulfil all of the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Fatima Rodriguez at email@example.com
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 10 days.