Linum Consult’s client is an international infrastructure and engineering company, currently seeking a bilingual Spanish- and English-speaking Senior Proposal Manager to support its growth in Latin America. This role will be based in London, with frequent international travel to South America. This is an excellent opportunity for an autonomous, independent, driven individual to make their mark on a UK entity, which is part of a much larger international group.
- Preparing proposals as part of the business development process, project management, and market assessments
- Structuring and leading the team in charge of international EOIs, RFQs, and RFPs for significant infrastructure construction projects, including, railways, roads, bridges, tunnels, etc.
- Conducting strategic development of client relationships and business leads across target sectors
- Being the company’s link to government departments
- Developing solid relationships with client decision-makers, consortium partners, government officials and/or relevant stakeholders
- Negotiating and closing out deals with the support of senior management
- Acting as Bid Manager for tenders, working closely with required stakeholders
- Working in tandem with the board of directors with regards to developing short and long-term revenue
- Reporting to the COO
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering, with additional qualifications such as an MBA or PMP certification
- Around 10-15 years’ experience in developing proposals and winning bids for Civil Engineering or infrastructure construction companies
- Proven track record of dealing with government entities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; must be comfortable giving presentations to stakeholders of all levels
- Fluent in spoken and written Spanish and English
- Very knowledgeable of the Latin American markets and how to influence key decision makers in this region
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to work with financial data, and a keen eye for detail
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft 365 and PowerPoint. Able to learn new software quickly
- The right to live and work in the UK, with a keen interest in travelling internationally
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Neill Donald to email@example.com. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.