Linum Consult’s client is an international main contractor, urgently seeking a number of Quantity Surveyors to join their team on industrial and civil engineering construction projects in Rotterdam. This will be a contract role.
- Preparing BOQs from drawings & specifications
- Preparing valuations and agreeing stage payments
- Preparing variations for inclusion in accounts
- Preparing cost to value comparisons for management
- Preparing cash flow forecasts on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring compensation events and agreeing the same with client
- Preparing cost control measures and implementing the same
- Submitting final accounts and agreeing the same, ensuring maximum profitability is obtained
- Preparing cost plans
- Liaising with clients on costs and budgets
- Around 4-10 years of experience in Quantity Surveying on industrial or civil engineering construction projects.
- At least a Degree qualification in either Quantity Surveying, Construction or Engineering.
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Computer literate, especially with MS Office software
- Immediate availability
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The right to live and work in the EU
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Neill Donald, detailing your current financial package and notice period.