Linum Consult’s client is a market leader in the distribution of machine parts across the Mining, Civil Engineering and Heavy Industry sectors in Africa. Due to extended growth, they are looking to hire a Product Manager specialising in construction equipment, to be based in Belgium.
- Following up all aspects related to buying and selling construction (earth moving) equipment in collaboration with all stakeholders: local sales forces, key account managers, sales administration team, logistics, technical teams, etc.
- Collaborating with Country/Support Managers in the implementation of action plans in line with the relevant business strategy
- Supporting business development and providing global offers to the sales operations
- Providing global and bundled offers dedicated to construction equipment and industrial customer applications: product, parts, servicing and financing
- Implementing tools, procedures and policies in line with group guidelines; adapting them to business specifications
- Degree qualified in a Sales-related subject, with 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong technical and commercial skills
- Proven history of working within the OEM product industry, particularly with construction equipment
- Ability to set objectives which are readily understood and accepted by the company
- Fluent in both French and English
- Highly autonomous and intelligent worker
- Experience in Africa is an added advantage, with a willingness for frequent travel
If you fulfil all of the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Frederick Thugniot to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 7-10 days. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.