Linum Consult’s client is an international main contractor, urgently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a chemical plant construction project in Rotterdam. This will be a contract role.
You will be responsible for:
- Reading drawings and preparing detailed take-offs based on Unit Rates and proposing Star Rates where needed
- Maintaining records to show actual costs for each Unit Rate
- Writing necessary contract notifications
- Estimating the financial implications linked to programme developments, contingencies, unforeseen events, etc.
- Around 2-5 years of experience in Quantity Surveying on industrial construction projects.
- At least a Degree qualification in either Quantity Surveying, Construction or Engineering.
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Computer literate, especially with MS Office software
- Immediate availability
- Excellent communication skills in English
Please note that this is a project where security clearance is required, and only nationals that are already allowed to work in the EU can be considered for this position.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Neill Donald, detailing your current financial package and notice period.