Linum Consult’s client is an established engineering services and consulting company currently seeking an ITS Specialist or Senior Engineer to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in Intelligent Transportation Systems to project team members and clients during all stages of design delivery
- Supporting, reviewing, and providing expert input on project data collection to the project team
- Developing ITS Master Planning, ITS Design services, and ITS Solutions and adapting expertise to client requirements
- Leading the project team in the preparation of the ITS functional requirements and ITS service packages, and bill of quantities
- Closely working with ITS vendors and integrating their services to meet the project requirements, including freeway management systems, urban traffic control systems, tolling systems, signalling systems, and advanced traffic management systems
- Preparing ITS related studies and reports, documenting all findings and conclusions, and making recommendations
- Verifying that all applicable codes and engineering standard practices are being met
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Communication & Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering, ideally with a master’s degree qualification
- 10 years’ experience in the ITS field, with excellent technical knowledge of freeway and urban control systems
- In-depth knowledge of ITS Architecture and ITS Service Packages
- Proficient in transport/traffic engineering, ITS, and other information systems
- Strong knowledge of ARC-IT and RAD-IT
- Understanding of international engineering standards and codes, especially ones related to IT and ICT, including NEMA, NTCIP, etc.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan, detailing your current financial package and notice period.