Linum Consult’s client is RB Rail on the Rail Baltica project: the largest Baltic transport infrastructure project that will create the North – East economic corridor. It will be an electrified, high speed railway line with modern infrastructure for passenger and freight services, ensuring environmentally friendly and fast transportation from Tallinn to the Lithuanian-Polish border. Rail Baltica will connect the Baltic States with Central and Western Europe. The project is largely co-financed by the European Union. They are currently in need of an Integration, Verification & Validation Manager to join their team in Latvia.
- Defining, developing, deploying, and coordinating the verification, integration, and validation activities within the Rail Baltica project
- Defining the integration and validation strategies within all subsystems in the project
- Deploying, coordinating, and assessing the implementation of these strategies together with the project’s Implementing Bodies
- Defining the scope of works of the System Integration Engineer and leading its works towards System Integration and Validation
- Supporting and approving the establishment and implementation of the Testing and Commissioning Process
- Approving integration and validation plans from delivery organisations, ensuring cohesion between various applications and approving technical application conditions to the system
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in Railway Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Extensive experience in Integration and Validation Management for complex projects of organisations within the railway sector
- Proven involvement in the testing & commissioning of railway lines
- Experience in the establishment and implementation of Integration and Validation processes and strategies
- Ability to lead, plan, deliver and interface with numerous stakeholders and under pressure
- The right to live and work in the EU
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan, with a covering letter outlining your experience as per the job description and your current financial package and notice period.
Co-financed by the European Union
Connecting Europe Facility