Linum Consult’s client is a specialist in civil engineering, and is urgently looking for a Digital Transformation Project Coordinator, to develop and implement digital solutions and technologies across the organisation. This role will be based at their Telford office.
- Taking ownership of the existing digital transformation plan and coordinating its implementation
- Supporting staff in maximising their use of existing Office 365 digital solutions such as Excel, Power BI, Power Forms, Power Apps, SharePoint, etc.
- Assisting with the development and improvement of digital solutions to compile data from multiple sources to better visualise current systems including the implementation of Power BI dashboards
- Assisting with improving the quality and cleansing of data, and ensuring business decisions are made based on accurate and current information
- Developing data collection systems using digital forms to reduce human error and duplication of effort, and increasing the ease and quality of data analyses, including the deployment of Power Automate solutions
- Degree qualification in IT or Engineering or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 Applications and Windows (including Power BI and Power Automate)
- Strong data analysis and Excel skills
- Experience in developing digital solutions to support business change
- Excellent communication skills: able to interpret requirements, provide information confidently and clearly, simplifying complex data into user-friendly outputs
- Only candidates that already have the right to live and work in the UK can be considered.
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Kiva Donald. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.