Linum Consult’s client is an international main contractor, specialising in the construction of large commercial and industrial buildings. They are currently seeking a Business Development Director with a background in EPC construction, to be based in Germany.
- Establishing the strategy to expand the customer base within your assigned market
- Identifying new prospects and promoting sales in the industrial, warehousing, and data centre markets
- Developing a trustworthy local network
- Qualifying prospects and preparing tenders
- Proposing and organising marketing activities and events in Germany to develop local brand awareness
- Organising, expanding, and managing your network of commercial partnerships with logistics real estate developers, architects, 3PL, end users, brokers, project managers, etc.
- Identifying key drivers and decision-makers for each project, and adjusting negotiations and proposals in order to demonstrate the company’s value and contribution to the project
- Collaborating closely with the technical team in the industrial sector
- Degree qualification in Engineering
- At least 10 years’ proven experience in a Business Development or Key Account Management role for industrial and logistics real estate projects in the construction of logistical/industrial facilities
- Excellent technical understanding of EPC projects, VOB, and HOAI
- Strong, established network to potential customers and industry partners
- Operational and confident client facing skills
- Fluency in German and English is essential
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to email@example.com for the attention of Neill Donald.