Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Value-Added Services Executive to support the development and management of a large multiclass real estate portfolio in Qatar.
- Conducting analyses of value-added services (e.g., district cooling, car parks, petrol pumps, digital & standard advertising, PWC, gas networks, etc.) based on changing market dynamics
- Assessing the performance of services annually and implementing plans to improve revenue generation through service offerings, pricing, and marketing strategies
- Overseeing the administration of new opportunities from preparing the bidding documentation to follow up post-contractual signing
- Assisting in the definition of pricing strategies, revenue targets, and target customer sectors
- Initiating contact with and signing up potential customers for all services
- Receiving frequent feedback from customer services and city management to assess the customer reviews, and creating strategies to improve the quality of services provided
- Collaborating with Sales, Leasing, and Marketing to implement an effective marketing strategy
- Pressure testing study templates and tools for service offerings, targeting clients, pricing strategies, etc.
- Conducting market research exercises to understand customer demand and recommending modifications to services accordingly
- Tracking budget releases and funding requests against the approved budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Economics
- 4 years’ relevant experience within the GCC/Qatar is preferred
- Good knowledge of Qatari/GCC real estate market dynamics and regulations
- Excellent financial and operational/marketing capabilities, and previous experience with deal sheets
- Working knowledge of city management and/or real estate operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of stakeholders
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to [email protected] for the attention of Francis Ryan.