Linum Consult’s client is a major contractor operating internationally and in the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Training and Competency Manager with a background in the railway industry to join their team in Qatar.
- Ensuring the overall establishment of the management system and being responsible for its effectiveness in the identification and monitoring of training needs within the organisation
- Designing, planning, and implementing training programs and policies
- Managing the training, competency and assessments across the company
- Developing and managing the Job Task Analysis and Training Need Analysis
- Ensuring that training materials and programs are current, accurate and effective
- Maintaining knowledge of new methods and techniques for training and requirements applicable to the organisation
- Collaborating with vendors, contractors, and third-party training providers to arrange employee registration and participation outside training programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a pedagogical subject or business administration, and Qualified Assessor
- 10 years’ experience in Training Management Systems, with an excellent track record in designing and executing successful training programmes, ideally have experience in RINA
- Previous experience of working within the railway industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Very strong technical knowledge of ISO standards (i.e. ISO 10015:1999, ISO:9001, etc.) and their compliance
- Excellent TNA (Training Needs Analysis) experience
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate at all levels
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Francis Ryan, detailing your current financial package and notice period.