Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Total Rewards & HR Centre Head to develop and direct the implementation of the total rewards programs (compensation, benefits, allowances, and performance management). This role will be based in Qatar.
- Developing and designing the Total Rewards strategy by liaising with various levels of management, establishing areas of concern which may be addressed using Total Rewards techniques and providing industry practices/market trends to facilitate business planning
- Organising the salary planning process
- Administering all aspects of the Total Rewards planning such as merit increases programmes, and discretionary bonuses
- Supervising the evaluation and pricing jobs for placement in salary structures
- Approving salary analysis recommendations for career promotions or salary increases within a salary grade as required or requested
- Ensuring that the compensation and benefits of employees are aligned with the market
- Developing, implementing and monitoring the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, non-executive bonus plans, guidelines, and procedures, and job grading; recommending plan revisions as well as new plans which are cost-effective and consistent with Total Rewards trends and business objectives
- Keeping current with latest laws and regulations relating to compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, or similar related subject
- At least 8 years’ experience in HR Best Practices with demonstrable history in the administration of Compensation & Benefits programmes
- Preferably have previously worked in the public services sector
- Fluent in spoken and written English, with any Arabic language skills an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills for quantitative analysis, strong communication & organisational skills, and resourceful
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan.