Linum Consult’s client is an international main contractor, specialising in the construction of large commercial and industrial buildings. They are currently seeking a Technical Director with a background in complex EPC construction, to be based in Germany.
- Providing technical assistance to each of the Regional Teams, both at design stage and commercially
- Motivating and directing the Technical and Design Managers across the company
- Ensuring methods and designs are consistent and coordinated between different team members
- Controlling and verifying designs, and ensuring priorities are managed accordingly
- Overseeing tenders, initial designs, and project briefs
- Ensuring quality and health & safety procedures and processes are followed correctly
- Submitting innovative design solutions for buildings and structures
- Providing training where necessary
- Master’s degree qualification in an Engineering subject
- At least 15 years’ proven experience in technical design management for industrial and logistics real estate projects and the construction of high tech logistical/industrial facilities
- Previous history of working on EPC projects
- Familiarity with EuroCodes
- Knowledge of BIM and Digital Engineering would be advantageous
- Fluency in German and English is essential
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to email@example.com for the attention of Neill Donald.