Linum Consult’s client is urgently seeking a Technical Support Specialist with advanced Talend Snowflake development skills. This is a contract role for 4-6 months, with remote working 50% of the week, based in Paris, France.
- Designing and developing data integration and processing within the company’s data platform
- Analysing needs and technical specifications
- Carrying out data modelling in liaison with the data architect, project manager, etc.
- Conducting development, unit testing, and quality control
- Participating in the production deployment of deliverables
- Experience of using the following tools:
- ETL Talend, with any Talend Cloud experience a plus
- Databases: proficient and experienced in at least one relational database, as well as data warehousing, preferably Snowflake
- Strong command of SQL, including advanced queries and procedures
- Mastery of APIs, especially REST
- Project Methodologies
- Adherence to delivery processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, listening ability, teamwork, and knowledge sharing
- Fluent in French, with a professional level of English
- Analytical thinking, open-minded, and adaptable, with strong written communication skills
- The right to live and work in the EU
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Kiva Donald at email@example.com
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.