Linum Consult’s client is part of a multinational Tier 1 main contractor – a world leader in structural engineering. They are currently seeking a dynamic Structural Design Engineer, specialising in Stay Cable and Civil Engineering projects, to join a growing team in their Parisian office.
- Carrying out design studies on structural engineering materials, particularly stay cable systems
- Consulting and providing expertise on major international assignments
- Participating in the development of specific systems and group innovations within the civil engineering sector
- Liaising with Clients, Checkers, and other Engineers
- Performing job risk assessments and design hazard analyses
- Assessing tenders to study feasibility and giving recommendations to Clients
- Assisting the company’s Estimators with the technical aspects of tenders and drafting
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering from an engineering school
- Around 8-10 years’ experience in an office-based role, conducting structural calculations, or on-site for complex works
- Strong confidence in structural engineering principles and the capability to carry out manual calculations
- Experience in designing stay-cable systems
- Fluent in both French and English
- Engineering software required knowledge: SAP2000, IDEA StatiCa
- CAD software required knowledge: AutoCAD/Fusion 360/Revit
- Only candidates that already have the right to live and work in the EU can be considered.
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application to email@example.com for the attention of Neill Donald. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.