Linum Consult’s client is a software company operating in the international civil engineering sector. They are looking for an experienced Software Solutions Engineer specialising in software for the civil engineering industry, to be based in the US, working from home, with occasional travel.
- Supporting the Sales Team with technical product demonstrations
- Conducting technical discussions and presentations with customers and potential customers
- Working with clients to solve any technical issues
- Assisting with the execution of overall sales and account strategies
- Training and guiding prospects through software trials
- Writing technical specifications and describing the software in response to potential customer inquiries
- At least 3 years’ experience working on Civil Engineering and infrastructure construction projects
- Ideally have been a Civil Engineer who has transitioned over to a sales role within a construction sector organisation
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering would be preferred
- Previous experience with enterprise software sales processes and technical presentations
- Demonstrable history of working with civil construction software tools, reading design files and technical specifications of civil works, and familiarity with software products such as Oracle P6, Autodesk, Bentley, or Microsoft Project
- Strong understanding of 3D, 4D, and 5D construction technologies
- Independent, highly motivated, and excellent interpersonal skills are essential
- Any Spanish language skills would be an advantage
- There is an excellent basic salary and healthy commission structure along with medical insurance, 401k plus an equity stake in the company for the right individual.
If you fulfil all of the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Francis Ryan at [email protected]
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 10 days. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.