Linum Consult’s client is an international infrastructure and engineering company, currently seeking a French-speaking Social Consultant with strong knowledge of IFC Performance Standards 4 and 5, to join their team in London.
- Assisting in the identification of project risks and opportunities relevant to IFC PS4 and IFC PS5
- Providing management assistance for consultants and experts relevant to the activities, plans, and programmes relating to these IFC PS
- Providing support to site-based Environmental and Sustainability teams working on existing and future projects
- Writing reports and approvals, including input to multi-disciplinary deliverables, presenting data and monitoring progress
- Degree or professional qualification in Social or Environmental Science
- Around 5-10 years’ experience in the implementation and management of IFC PS, with strong knowledge and understanding of IFC PS 4 and 5
- Excellent understanding of environmental issues, including those associated with infrastructure development and a passion to improve the environmental and sustainability performance of projects
- Highly organised with excellent written skills, and fluency in English as well as good French language skills
- The right to live and work in the UK
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Neill Donald to email@example.com. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.