Linum Consult’s client, a world leader in specialized civil engineering, is looking for an experienced Site Manager to oversee work on a major cable stay bridge construction project in India.
- Implementing work procedures, method statements, and inspections/test plans provided by the project
- Establishing a material delivery schedule as per site requirements and program
- Ensuring all activities and personnel are compliant with local QSE legislation and providing any training/tools necessary to ensure this
- Managing the production teams under your direct supervision and organising the works according to project directions
- Organising the training of the locally hired workforce
- Minimum of an HND in Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Superintendent on Civil Engineering works
- Excellent team building and communication skills
- Spoken and written English is essential
If you fulfill ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application to [email protected] for the attention of Neill Donald. If your application is successful you will contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.