Linum Consult’s client is a company from within the transportation sector, currently seeking a Signalling Manager to join their team on a large infrastructure project in Oslo, Norway.
- Working on the design & architecture process for the Traffic Management System project
- Supporting the project team to understand the context and customer needs
- Solving complex technical issues and contributing your expertise to the ongoing projects
- Leading the Design & Architecture process and ensuring best practices within the TMS and on national signalling systems
- Ensuring feasibility with relevant compliance and contractual requirements, and applicable legislation and regulations
- Degree qualified in a technical subject, or equivalent experience
- At least 5-10 years’ experience within the rail industry in the delivery of signalling projects
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to analyse, interpret, and understand customer requirements
- Preferably have experience with relevant Traffic Management Systems (TMS) or control systems. Strong knowledge in dispatching and traffic management would be ideal
- Ideally have experience working within control centres
- Ideally have knowledge of the Norwegian rail network and the systems used
- Fluent in written and spoken English, ideally with Norwegian language skills (not a prerequisite for this position)
If you match all the necessary criteria to take up this challenging and rewarding role then please send an English version of your CV for the attention of Francis Ryan on firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted within 48 hours if your application has been successful.