Linum Consult’s client is a major company operating out of the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are urgently seeking a Senior Sales & Revenue Manager to join their team in Qatar.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan for revenue expansion
- Developing the Direct Selling (in particular with large companies and government entities)
- Directing the marketing function to design and execute targeted campaigns
- Managing all new client matters across retail and naming rights streams (sales, client retention, client management)
- Exploiting the cross-selling synergies to generate more business for the company
- Achieving sales targets set for each revenue stream
- Building and promoting long-lasting customer relationships through partnerships
- Adhering to reporting guidelines of the company, such as MIS, Risk, performance, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification, ideally with an MBA in Marketing
- At least 15 years’ experience in a senior Sales role, with a background of selling/leasing Real Estate units in transport hubs, such as bus stations, railway stations, or airports
- Demonstrable history of establishing business opportunities with large/governmental clients
- Extensive experience working in the GCC region
- Previously developed a revenue portfolio of more than QAR 100 million per annum
- Strong knowledge of transport-oriented business opportunities
- Excellent management & interpersonal skills, and able to meet sales targets
- Fluent in spoken and written English, ideally with some Arabic-speaking skills
If you fulfil all the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Francis Ryan to [email protected]
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.