Linum Consult’s client is a major company operating out of the Middle East. They are currently seeking a Senior Manager Facilities Management to ensure their facilities management systems are implemented and delivered in Qatar.
- Providing strategic direction, planning and management, development and implementation of policies, procedures, and work instructions for the FM Operations & Maintenance department
- Meeting KPIs according to targets agreed with the O&M Director
- Providing Asset Management strategies that ensure all FM assets meet their optimum performance and Asset Life Cycle
- Developing and deploying strategies to restore and recover services affected by operational incidents, related to facilities, bad weather, staff shortages, or equipment failures
- Acting as a focal point within the Service Delivery department in incident management and liaising with the emergency services and agencies for assistance
- Leading and participating in the development and updating of standard operating procedures and maintenance work instructions
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Railway Operations/Management, or equivalent subject
- Have a professional membership to a relevant organisation such as IWFM or IEEE
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in senior maintenance management
- Must have experience in the operation and maintenance of railways
- Working knowledge of Facilities Maintenance within the railway environment such as MEP, lifts and escalators, fire life safety, and cleaning services
- Safety qualification such as NEBOSH would be preferred
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders
- Previous experience in the Middle East would be preferred
If you fulfil all of the criteria for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan, detailing your current financial package and notice period.