Linum Consult’s client is an international leader in the design and construction of water treatment plants. With an international reach, they design & build water facilities required for rural communities to survive and thrive. Due to continued growth, they are urgently seeking a French and German-speaking Senior Engineer to join their team in Yverdon, Switzerland.
- Developing the technical drawings for wastewater treatment and drinking water production plants
- Writing technical briefs in French and German
- Developing the executable plans for the plants
- Monitoring the construction works and commissioning
- Complying with the company’s procedures in terms of Quality, Safety, and Environment.
- At least 7 years’ experience working in the wastewater or drinking water treatment industry
- Degree qualification in Environmental or Process Engineering, or equivalent
- German or French mother tongue, with excellent oral and written knowledge in the other language
- Autonomous with an excellent analytical ability
- The right to live and work in Switzerland.
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to [email protected] for the attention of Neill Donald.