Linum Consult’s client is a major international energy company, and are seeking a Senior Business & Finance Manager to be based in Indonesia.
- Developing the 2023 and 5-year budget
- Leading the Operation & Maintenance Management review and assessment process
- Leading the KPMG 2-year audit programme which will include, but not be limited to, HR & payroll, inventory management, corporate governance, procurement & payments, HSE, BCP, etc.
- Monitoring, coordinating, controlling, and communicating a range of enterprise-wide Techno/Commercial project initiatives, and Safety Improvement Programme initiatives
- Managing the insurance initiatives to have a smooth insurance renewal in 2023 which aligns with business and sponsor requirements
- Being the oversight for Operational & Maintenance technical delivery by the end client
- Reviewing the PE monthly reporting arrangements
- Leading the stakeholders’ monthly meeting
- Degree qualification in Finance and/or Business Administration with a professional qualification CFA. Preferably have an MBA or master’s in Finance
- Between 10-15 years of project finance experience within the energy sector, with at least 4-5 years in a similar position or level of responsibility
- Preferably have 5 years’ exposure to the energy and power international markets within large multicultural companies
- Previous history of working successfully in a multicultural environment
- Travel flexibility is essential
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Francis Ryan to email@example.com
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.