Linum Consult’s client is a leading international finance company, currently seeking an Analyst Developer to act as the liaison between the key Risk measurement and reporting business functions and the Group Risk Technology teams based in the UK & India. This role will be based in Northampton.
- Delivering the transition from legacy SAS GRID Basel III compliant solution using SAS Regulatory Risk 5.4 to a newly provisioned SAS Regulatory Capital Management (6.1) and Stratum solution to meet Basel IV compliance
- Taking the lead in developing change for the production of Regulatory and Economic Capital Reporting
- Providing guidance and direction for the Risk Information Services to ensure the Group Capital Reporting product continues to support business needs
- Ensuring that synergies across the RFT Technology stack are leveraged and Architectural policies and practices are adhered to
- Helping drive the Group Risk Strategy for RWA production and interlocking designs to meet the architectural roadmap for RFT
- Translating complex business requirements into technical designs and further to high quality code
- Advanced level experience of SAS Inc. solutions
- Intermediate level experience of SAS Regulatory Risk Management or Credit Risk Management for banking
- Big Data/Hadoop/Impala integration
- Working knowledge of Credit Risk, Capital Requirements Directive IV, CoRep and Basel III would be a distinct advantage
- Highly regulated financial industry experience
- Ability to translate detailed business requirements into design documents intended to inform the RFT Architecture council and developers alike
- Strong MS Office product knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Kiva Donald to email@example.com. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.