Linum Consult’s client is a major company operating out of the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are urgently seeking a Sales Manager with experience within the rail industry to join their team in Qatar.
- Managing the sales division for ticketing and ridership services and their related profitability
- Preparing, implementing, and bearing the responsibility for the execution of action plans developed in close coordination with the Sales Director
- Preparing and implementing a specific sales strategy for customers under your responsibility
- Working closely with the marketing division to improve sales and profitability
- Conducting market research to meet demand and developing the business
- Bachelor’s degree qualification, ideally with an MBA
- Around 7-12 years’ experience in a Sales role, with a background in ticketing or sales within a rail environment
- Experience of working in the GCC region is preferred
- Excellent management & interpersonal skills, and able to meet sales targets
- Fluent in spoken and written English
If you fulfil all the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Francis Ryan to [email protected]
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.