Linum Consult’s client is an international infrastructure and engineering company, currently seeking a Risk Manager with expertise in construction insurance. This role will be based in London.
- Performing project construction and corporate risk assessments
- Designing and executing the contractor’s project and corporate insurance and risk management processes
- Monitoring project and corporate insurance purchases
- Negotiating and resolving disputes and claims
- Monitoring health & safety measures
- Reporting any problems or concerns to colleagues and stakeholders
- Developing business continuity plans to follow in the event of an accident
- Training staff to increase risk awareness and communicating policies
- Visiting sites to monitor and suggest changes to processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Construction Law, or Construction Project Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ practical experience managing construction risks and insurance policies
- Working knowledge of construction scheduling, risk modelling, and accounting systems
- Excellent communication and FM reporting skills
- Strong maths, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Any foreign language skills would be preferable
- The right to live and work in the UK.
If you fulfill ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Neill Donald to [email protected]. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.