- Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject – if you’re looking for a meaningful job in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
- You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
- We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Requirements and Configuration Manager.
The primary responsibility of the Requirements Manager will be the development and implementation of the Requirements Management Process.
Requirements Manager will be responsible for the configuration, deployment, and availability of the Requirements Management Tool (JAMA) and all process assets for all stakeholders throughout the entire project life cycle. The Requirements Manager will guarantee that requirements are managed according to the Requirements Process by all stakeholders. He/she will monitor all activities and deliverables, either for activities belonging to RB Rail scope or by setting proper interfaces and coordination with the requirements manager of external stakeholders.
We will entrust you to:
- Lead the Requirements Management and Configuration Management team production.
- Coordinate the Requirements and Configuration Management process with all entities involved (internal and external).
- Support/Coordinate the work with JAMA assessors to implement the Requirements Management environment, data model, and the implementation strategy in the tool.
- Support the System Engineering team leader in the definition and implementation of the Requirements and Configuration Management processes.
- Contribute to the training and introduction to the JAMA tool, to RB Rail members and other stakeholders.
To succeed, you should have:
- Extensive experience in Requirements and Configuration Management for complex projects or organizations, preferably but not necessarily in the railway sector.
- Proven experience in the use of a Requirements Management Tools.
- Experience in the definition and implementation of a Requirements Management process would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to lead, plan, and deliver in interface with numerous stakeholders and under pressure.
- Proactive individual, well developed communication skills, ability to work independently, adaptability, strong goal-oriented culture, teamwork and open-minded personality.
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “Requirements Manager” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners Linum Consult Ltd: email@example.com by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and Linum Consult Ltd as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/