Linum Consult’s client is a world leading Tier 1 major global contractor, building, maintaining and operating on some of the world’s biggest infrastructure projects. Projects include major road, rail, hydroelectric dam and renewable energy. Due to continued growth, they are seeking a highly competent Proposal Manager to join their head office in France. All Contract documentation will be in English; however, you will need to interact with your colleagues in French.
- Leading the proposal process and team from initial analysis of the bid documents to preparation of the proposal and submission
- Preparing the proposal plan and organising the proposal schedule, including: kick-off meetings, distributing support documentation, submitting draft proposals to management, and arranging publication of the proposal document
- Managing a proposal team drawn from several technical and support disciplines throughout the proposal process
- Developing proposal guidelines and assuming responsibility for their quality, content, format and appearance. Providing follow-up material and clarification of proposals upon client request
- Participating in post-proposal debriefs; gathering client feedback and suggestions, and making recommendations to improve overall quality
- Performing special assignments related to business development and proposal activities
- Developing generic proposal material
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University and a minimum of 7 years’ related experience
- Experience in the development of qualification documents, contracts, proposals, and client presentations on an international level
- Strong background within the civil engineering and construction industry
- Skilled in oral and written communication with a demonstrated ability to coordinate information to reach a final document
- Highly skilled in MS Office, especially Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Fluency in English, with a good understanding of spoken French
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Neill Donald.