Linum Consult’s client is an international firm specialising in subsea infrastructure works. Due to extended growth, they are looking to hire a Project Engineer to be join their project in Dakar, Senegal.
- Supporting bid and tender development with assigned technical deliverables in alignment with best industry practices
- Supporting projects by developing documentation such as procedures, risk assessments, lift plans, task plans, QHSE documentation, RFQ/ITT/SoWs, schedules, budgets and cost sheets
- Interfacing with internal departments and stakeholders
- Managing packages, suppliers, subcontractors, and services
- 5 years’ experience in laying or burial operations for undersea cables, or experienced in subsea construction
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in a relevant Engineering subject, ideally with a master’s degree
- Demonstrable history of participating in bid & tender, and procurement activities
- Excellent computer skills, particularly MS Office and familiar with CAD packages
- Fluent in both French and English
- Willing to travel frequently
If you fulfil all of the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Frederick Thugniot on email@example.com
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 7-10 days. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.