Linum Consult’s client is an international construction company, currently seeking a Planning Director to join their team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Leading the planning and programme management functions, including strategic planning, team management, hands-on scheduling
- Using tools like Primavera and MS Project, to carry out risk analysis, forensic planning, and develop time-related claims
- Implementing tools and methodologies for effective progress tracking, contractual baseline establishing, and deviation reporting, whilst also identifying trends in project performance
- Serving as the functional leader for planning resources, demonstrating proficiency in various project planning activities
- Facilitating the development of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), deliverables registers, progress measurement systems, and associated reports
- Degree qualification from a recognised University in an Engineering or Construction subject
- At least 10 years of experience in planning and scheduling preferably with contractors or engineering/design firms
- Demonstrable history of managing a team of planners
- Ideally have experience in planning project design phases, with knowledge of a complete project delivery cycle
- Proficient in MS Office, Primavera, and MS Project scheduling software
- Strong communication skills in English and Danish or other Scandinavian languages
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan.