Linum Consult’s client is a major consultancy operating in the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Performance Manager specialising in transport operations to join their team in Qatar.
- Leading the performance regime activities for the light rail networks, customer service centre, and bus network
- Developing, implementing and managing the company’s performance regimes and reporting systems, whilst developing standards & achieving targets for operations, maintenance, asset availability, service quality and safety
- Managing the Performance Regime to measure the effectiveness and the quality of the service delivered by Service Providers, as well as the satisfaction of customers
- Managing the development and implementation of the performance management and reporting systems (PMRS), ensuring the systems are fully functioning, integrated with other railway systems and are fit for purpose
- Coordinating the Attribution Board (techno/commercial)
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the PMRS
- Reviewing, surveying, assessing, auditing, and validating the Service Provider’s KPRs with all relevant departments during the revenue service period
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering or Business, preferably with a masters or MBA qualification
- At least 10 years’ experience working in the rail industry, within the areas of Performance, Controls, and Commercial
- Working knowledge of control centre operations, station operations, train operations, and depot operations, and service quality regimes
- Preferably have international experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to multitask and analyse situations promptly and without bias: determining the proper course of action without jeopardising human safety, quality, and the committed performance targets
- Excellent communication, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan, detailing your current financial package and notice period.