Linum Consult’s client operates in the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking an Arabic- and English-speaking Marketing & Social Media Specialist to plan and execute all their marketing activities and to act as a guide and focal point for the appointed social media agency. This role will be based in Qatar.
- Crafting strategies and plans for all Marketing activities, including Digital, Advertising, and Creative
- Executing all Marketing activities, including Digital, Advertising, and Creative
- Acting as consultant for internal customers in market and target group segmentation, and deciding the best way forward to achieve marketing goals
- Analysing the impact of marketing campaigns during and after execution to adjust for future campaigns and developing best practices
- Analysing media buying reports to develop best practices for future campaigns
- Assisting in the development of B2B and B2C promotion campaigns
- Developing marketing budgets in coordination with all internal customers for optimal ROI
- Overseeing all campaign budgets, and managing budget distribution
- Proposing, initiating and overseeing partnerships (barter deals) for best marketing impact, e.g., with websites, influencers, malls etc.
- Degree qualification in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, or similar relevant subject
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing, branding, and social media, ideally with experience working for civil engineering, infrastructure construction or transportation companies
- Fluent in both Arabic and English, with excellent writing and editing skills in both
- Demonstrable history of working in traditional and digital media, and excellent knowledge of social media channels as marketing tools
- Creative, with excellent teamworking, multitasking, and analytical skills
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Francis Ryan, detailing your current financial package and notice period.