Linum Consult’s client is an international infrastructure and engineering company, currently seeking a Logistics Specialist to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the logistics department. This role will be based in London.
- Organising all shipments per company requirements, including preparation, inspections, shipping and receiving
- Ensuring the integrity of import/export documentation such as Bills of lading, GSP certificates, Commercial invoices, and packing lists.
- Preparing and maintaining a real-time delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments weekly.
- Verifying all freight invoices, requesting amendments if required, contacting suppliers
- Maintaining system data requirements and always ensuring integrity
- Maintaining records
- Evaluating and processing claims made by internal customers
- Degree qualified in Logistics or relevant subject
- Around 5-8 years’ experience in logistics exportation, ideally with some exposure to construction equipment exports
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Language skills are a definite plus, as is previous exposure to different international environments and cultures
- The right to live and work in the UK
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Neill Donald to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.