Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are currently seeking an English- and Arabic-speaking Logistics Lead to manage the pre- and post-contract activities for the logistics on their project in Qatar.
- Interacting with the client, consultants, and developers throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring traffic management & logistics submittals are complied with
- Following up and reviewing variation orders, budgets, contract agreements and periodic reporting
- Managing logistics activities including provisional site access plans, laydown areas, and monitoring the dewatering system
- Manging the team to develop, articulate and maintain logistics process documentation
- Analysing the financial aspects of proposed logistical changes
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 7 years’ experience in Logistics Administration, preferably in a large organisation
- Excellent understanding of quality management principles
- Strong organisational and leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Previous experience of working in Qatar/GCC region is preferred
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan.