Linum Consult’s client is a leading international finance company, currently seeking a Junior Test Automation Engineer to create, maintain, and execute automated tests for a cutting-edge trading and pricing platform. This role will be based in Prague.
- Work closely with the development team from the beginning, to determine what is required to facilitate manual and automated testing
- Own the automation framework and design it to provide an easy way to test applications
- Design test cases to achieve optimal test coverage
- Work closely with other functional testers, supporting them in the automation of existing tests, working with the development team
- Help to diagnose any reasons for failures when executing test suites, and work with the development team to resolve them
- Automation testing experience in a complex industry. Experience in the creation, maintenance and execution of automated tests
- Hands-on experience with core Java and/or C#, with a good understanding of OOP principles, collections, streams, etc.
- Experience with build automation tools such as Maven or Gradle, experience with version control systems such as GIT
- Familiar with continuous integration systems such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Ideally have experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, shell scripting)
- Knowledge of working with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS or OpenShift, Jira
- Excellent spoken and written English
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Kiva Donald to email@example.com. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.