Linum Consult’s client is a leading international finance company, currently seeking a Junior Developer to contribute to the development of a greenfield application suite. This role will be based in London.
- Changing and modifying the application suite’s codebase, as per project requirements
- Working on Cloud integration (AWS)
- Liaising with Front Office users to gather requirements and ensuring their needs are met
- Assisting with Code reviews and other team activities
- Ensuring that testing and code quality meet the highest standards
- Discussing new requirements and issues with traders and/or business managers
- Going over details of production issues for investigation and fixes
- Conferring with colleagues on the new requirements received from Front Office or other departments
- Familiarity with NET (F# and C#) development
- Demonstrable history of development processes on a large project or team
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in C++ and some Python, with a STEM degree qualification
- Ideally have experience in Kafka/Redis
- Familiarity with AWS
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Kiva Donald to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.