Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are urgently seeking an IT Governance & Security Specialist. Due to visa restrictions, only Eastern European nationals will be considered for this role.
- Coordinating the implementation and development of the company’s IT Governance & Security and ensuring alignment with their corporate strategy, business goals and objectives
- Establishing and driving the implementation of IT policies and procedures that promote and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and security of corporate data and information
- Ensuring optimal availability and reliability of the IT systems and support infrastructure to provide accurate and up-to-date business management information
- Implementing IT governance frameworks for IT project management, service management, enterprise architecture, information security, quality assurance and service performance management
- 8 years’ minimum experience within the IT sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar subject
- Strong IT governance and security skills
- Fluency in English is essential, ideally with an additional European language
- Due to visa requirements, our client will only consider Eastern European candidates
If you fulfil all of the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Fatima Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 10 days.