Linum Consult’s client is a company from within the transportation sector, currently seeking an Information System Security Manager to join their team on a large infrastructure digitalisation project in Oslo, Norway.
- Developing, deploying, structuring and managing the Service Information System
- Working with the Service Delivery Manager to identify improvements
- Executing incident response activities as CIRT-lead and participating in the detection, containment, and eradication efforts of information security incidents to support the restoration of affected systems
- Overseeing security event monitoring, threat management, threat modelling, identifying threat vectors, and developing use cases for security monitoring. Create and update reports, dashboards, and metrics for Security Monitoring
- Hunting for signs of malware and malicious events not detected by the company’s existing controls
- Researching and developing new digital forensics scripts, tools, and methodologies, and staying on the forefront of attacker tools, tactics, and procedures
- Degree qualified in Information Technology, Engineering, or Computer Science
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Security Manager
- Full overview of the cyber security, patch management, incident response, preventative measures, and playbooks
- Extensive knowledge within vulnerability monitoring
- Experience with SIEM (Security Information Event Management) tools
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Preferably have formal security clearance in accordance with the Norwegian Security Act (sikkerhetsloven)
If you match all the necessary criteria to take up this challenging and rewarding role then please send an English version of your CV for the attention of Francis Ryan on firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted within 48 hours if your application has been successful.