Linum Consult’s client is a major international group. They are currently seeking an HR Manager to join their international division in Mannheim, Germany.
- Supporting managers in the understanding of human resources issues, and developing their teams
- Managing the recruitment process
- Proposing, executing, and coordinating all training plans that are necessary to support the growth of the business
- Leading the annual interview process and performance reviews, as well as the talent review process and succession planning
- Managing litigation files by interfacing with mandated lawyers if necessary, negotiating the exit of individual employees
- Being responsible for the local deployment of the group’s HR processes, taking into account the legal and cultural specificities of your country, especially with regard to quality of life at work and diversity issues. Managing the HR policy’s alignment and harmonisation
- Participating in the group’s HR projects, often with an international dimension: implementing an HRIS, talent development paths, etc.
- Managing and developing junior staff within your team
- Around 5 years’ experience within human resources
- Degree qualified in Human Resources or equivalent
- Ideally have experience working for an international or multi-site company
- Fluency in English is essential, ideally with secondary European language skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all stakeholders
- Rigorous, structured, and proactive
- Must be willing to occasionally travel internationally for training or meetings
If you fulfil all of the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Frederick Thugniot to email@example.com
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 10 days. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.