Linum Consult’s client is an international subcontractor, part of a larger group operating on civil engineering and construction projects around the globe. Due to continued expansion within their Latin America division, they are looking to hire a Spanish-speaking General Manager for their Lima office in Peru.
- Managing the company’s subsidiaries in Latin America
- Making sure that projects are properly managed, profitable, and with high standards of quality and safety
- Being responsible for operations management on construction sites and for the administration processes
- Being involved in business development and sales
- Managing a small team and liaising with the LATAM sales tea
- Degree qualification in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ experience within the construction industry, managing projects’ delivery and business development
- Previously worked internationally for a multicultural company
- Driven to get results and quality for customers, shareholders, partners and employees
- Proven opportunity development skills, with a global mindset and adaptability
- Strong collaborative and communication skills with stakeholders
- Fluent in Spanish and English
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Neill Donald at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.