Linum Consult’s client is an international infrastructure and engineering company, currently seeking an Environment Engineer to join their team in London.
- Assisting the Environmental & Sustainability Director in the development and implementation of the Environmental Management System for the company and all its subsidiaries
- Assisting in the development, management and tracking of the Carbon Reduction Plan and Sustainability Strategy for the company
- Assisting in the development and implementation of environmental policies and practices
- Assisting in the management of consultants and experts for Environmental and Social Impact Assessments and monitoring activities for pre-construction, construction, and O&M phases of infrastructure assets
- Providing support to the site-based Environmental & Social teams working on existing and future projects
- Degree qualification in environmental engineering or similar subject
- Around 3-6 years’ experience working in multidisciplinary teams within the construction industry
- Good knowledge and understanding of the principles of the international environmental regulatory frameworks
- Strong understanding of environmental issues associated with infrastructure development and a passion to improve the environmental and sustainability performance of projects
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, and good understanding of MS Office software
- The right to live and work in the UK
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Neill Donald to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.