Linum Consult’s client is a leading international finance company, currently seeking an Equity Data Warehouse Project Manager with knowledge of product types around the financial sector. This role will be based in Northampton.
- Delivering projects that support the business strategy, from business case through to initiation, requirement analysis, design, build, testing, implementation, benefits realisation, and closure
- Working with the Program Lead to set out the business case for the programme, taking into account information on benefits, costs, risks, timescales, and concluding on whether it is desirable, viable or achievable
- Constructing and managing the project financials (budget, forecasts, actuals) and providing detailed reports on variances to key stakeholders
- Liaising with teams based in India, the US, and the UK
- Managing project teams engaged throughout the full delivery lifecycle
- Experience of managing projects of medium complexity, business critical, and cross-functional teams spanning multiple regions and functions
- Ideally have knowledge of the equity and equity derivative space: trading transactions, building feeds, options, swaps, etc.
- Experience in some of the following: Oracle SQL Server, Couch Base, Jira, Confluence, Postman, JSON, Cornerstone, Visual Studio Code, Secure File Transfer, Rally
- Project Management – Practitioner level accreditation (e.g. Prince 2, PMI, APM, Agile)
- Other certifications such as Scrum Master, Six Sigma Green Belt, SAFe, would be beneficial
- Understanding of banking applications and infrastructure
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Kiva Donald to email@example.com. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.