Linum Consult’s client is a leading international finance company, currently seeking a DevOps Support Engineer to provide end-to-end support to DevOps toolsets. This role will be based in Prague.
- Act as a global expert for the toolset – namely Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket from Atlassian, other tools like Nexus, TeamCity, Jenkins along with in-house tools created for the ease of the developer’s work
- Implement feature requests raised through Jira for the team following the process
- Oversee troubleshooting of problems and either solve or serve as the point of escalation
- Provide teams with support and help when needed – either local discussions, using emails, chat, or confluence pages
- Represent the team alongside other members on the regular monthly stakeholder meetings and provide feedback when necessary
- Actively participate in regular team meetings (Kanban/Scrum), get familiar with this Agile methodology
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX shell and some scripting language like Perl or Python
- Knowledge of source code control systems (DVCS like git mostly)
- Good knowledge of relational database systems (preferably PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- Familiarity with CI/CD toolsets is essential
- Familiarity with cloud computing – AWS
- Preferably have familiarity with container technology like docker
- Ideally have knowledge of monitoring tools like ITRS
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Kiva Donald to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.