Linum Consult’s client is a major international company that works within the energy sector. They are currently seeking a Construction Manager with a background in thermal, solar, wind, or hydro power plant construction to be based in their Doha office.
- Being responsible for executing and delivering power projects (in different stages of development or construction) that are undertaken by the company internationally
- Ensuring quality and timely execution of the projects within estimated costs, in line with the project agreements and in line with the business plans
- Ensuring that the company’s rights as a shareholder are protected
- Liaising with and providing suitable inputs for the M&A, Business Development, and Asset Management teams, in order to carry out the due diligence, preparation of bids, transition to operational phases, etc. for all projects
- Developing and implementing methods and procedures for monitoring projects in order to compile and present reports to management
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil or Power Engineering, ideally with a degree in Business Administration as well
- At least 15-20 years’ experience in development and construction on large-scale power generation construction projects, ideally within the renewables sector
- Strong analytical and planning skills for large scale and multi-step projects
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Willingness and ability to travel to multiple project sites internationally
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Francis Ryan to email@example.com
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.