Linum Consult’s client is currently developing a large luxury resort in Central France. They are seeking a Construction Manager to develop, control, and manage the high-specification construction works.
- Managing the performance of the project construction workforce, ensuring that the package of works is being carried out on schedule, to a high standard, and to budget
- Managing the construction works through all stages; from award, mobilisation, production, start-up, commissioning, snagging, take over and closeout
- Supervising and assisting with the development of Site Managers, including reviewing their daily and weekly reports
- Maintaining construction performance against project milestones, KPIs, programme, budget and other established metrics
- Leading the review and acceptance of selected contractor submittals
- Around 5-10 years’ experience in construction management
- Significant experience working on large luxury resorts, hotels, or high-end villas
- Must have worked directly with luxury clients or consultancies
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good budget management and holistic programme control
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Neill Donald. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.